Heidtke House is Featured on the New International Destination Travel Show - A Sense of Place.
Find out why Heidtke House is Exclusively Selected.
Imagine Yourself Here:
The BEST location to Experience All Nashville Attractions
Beautiful Historic Neighborhood
Luxury, Comfort & Serious Fun
John & Ellen are Your Trusted Super Hosts!
A Most Memorable Nashville Experience is Waiting for You Now!5 Top Reasons to Stay at Heidtke House!
----- 1. Best Location -----
* You are at the perfect CENTER of Nashville attractions. Downtown, East Nashville, Opryland, Opry Mills, Percy Priest Lake, Old Hickory Lake... All within a short drive.
* You've also located a HIDDEN GEM! The Bluefields is a hip and charming neighborhood that has recently been listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
----- 2. Great Value -----
* Nashville hotel prices are skyrocketing, so are the downtown vacation rentals.
* You are among the few who discovered and will enjoy luxury at Amazing value.
----- 3. Relax with TRUST -----
* Heidtke House is managed by experienced Super Hosts
* We are known to answer all your questions within minutes
* Your rooms are cleaned by a professional team
* The Calendar you see here is updated to the hour!
----- 4. Stay Like a Local -----
Your host John is a Nashville-born and raised, fun loving person and knows Nashville inside and out. He loves to share insider knowledge of Nashville and looks forward to answering all your questions.
* Where to eat? We frequent great places all over town and know the places that locals love. We can recommend anything from fine dining to the best cheap eats! We can also share tips to avoid long tourist lines.
* Where to go shopping? High end, bargain hunting, or unique one-of-a-kind gems, we know them all.
* What to do? Fun activities around town that are current hot spots. We can make recommendations that will become your favorite memories.
* Have a Special Celebration? we have a list of known and trusted Uber, Lyft and limo drivers, flower shops, food caterers, dinner theater, event planners, and more.
----- 5. Relax in So Many Ways! -----
* Enjoy Family Fun in the Luxury Large Living Room, Picnics Under the Spacious Patio, and Play Games in a Beautiful Park-Like Back Yard.
* Private Relaxation Time in Many Private spaces. Each Equipped with Luxury Convenience. We are John and Ellen...Experienced Super Hosts as well as Travelers. We Completely Understand our Guest's Need for Quick and Effective Response. When You Request a Booking or Have a Question, We will be Back in Touch Within Minutes.
Please feel free to contact us anytime! We take pride in our within-minutes response time!
Also, we were recently featured on an international travel show, A Sense of Place, Episode 11. Take a look on line and you'll easily be able to find it. This 22 minute video will show you more about Ellen and I, about our place, and about Nashville.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
2600 Bluefield Ave, Nashville TN 37214
The property is furnished and includes ________________________________________ [list appliances and other provided items like linens, towels, etc.]
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at _____ p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at _____ a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 7 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $______ is due at least ____ days prior to the Check-In Date.
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within _7_ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within ____ days of the Check-in Date:
$ _______ per night x ____ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Sales Tax $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
____% if cancelled ____ days prior to the Check-in Date
____% if cancelled ____ days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: The Homeowner’s fire, casualty and liability insurance does not insure or provide any benefits to the Guests. We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are major credit cards. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card: __________________ Type: _______________
Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________
Credit Card Number________________________________________
Exp date_____________ CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
12. Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act: This agreement is a short term rental agreement and not a lease as provided in the Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act (URLTA). It is the intention of the parties that this agreement shall not be subject to the URLTA.
[Rest of page intentionally left blank]
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]:
Name (print) Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
PARKING – Parking is limited to ___2___ vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to _____$500____.]
If there is a storm, tornado, flooding, or other weather-related event, no weather-related refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order” has been given for the area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order, we will refund:
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay; and
? Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the mandatory evacuation period.
HOW TO PAY: You can choose to pay with the following methods:
-PAYPAL - Convenient, safe, and fast: Log into your paypal account and choose SEND MONEY:
to: XXXXXXXX Paypal will confirm the payment directly with us.
-CREDIT CARD - Convenient, safe, and fast: You can email or phone through your credit card details
and we will process the payment through our company bank machine.
-BANK WIRE - Slower & be careful of extra fees your bank may charge. You can wire to our bank
account covering your handling fees (please ask your bank about this)
50% due when reservation is booked or reserved.
50% due 15 days before check in.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
* No Smoking Please
* Primary guests must be at least age 25. Children of primary guests are welcome.
* No unregistered overnight guests.
* Please keep noise level low at all times. No loud music, No Loud Voices, No Disruption To Our Neighbors.
* We welcome families with guests of all ages. Parents, PLEASE NOTE: We have not made any specific accommodations for children, toddlers or infants. For example, but not limited to: We do not have electrical outlet protectors. We do not have locking cabinets. You can expect to find normal household cleaning products in lower cabinets within reach of children. We have not made any other accommodations for children, toddlers or infants. We do not supply changing tables, high chairs, cribs, Pack ‘n Play or any other child-specific furnishings or equipment. Parents should use their own judgment and assess the suitability of our property for their stay. We are always available to answer questions or provide any additional information to help you determine if our place is right for you.
Our place is CENTRALLY located! We are a 10 minutes ride from Downtown Nashville, East Nashville, Nissan Stadium and the Opryland complex.
We are within walking distance, or a 2-minute drive from the Music City Star commuter rail. We are right on the Nashville MTA line as well.
We have many guests who chose not to rent cars and find the city easy to navigate given the ease of Uber and Lyft.
Our area is exceptionally well served by Uber, Lyft, taxi and limo services.
We can connect you with trusted Uber, Lyft and limo drivers.