Imagine Your Next Vacation at this Serious FUN Vacation Home -Casa la Cala. Equipped with Luxury and Comfort You Would Ever Need for a True Relaxing Experience!
This house is located at the Most Coveted Part of Safety Harbor. Surround by Serene Nature & Just Steps Away from All the Downtown Charm.
We are Your hosts John and Ellen! If you like to know us a little more, it is easy to find us online by searching the International Travel Show, A Sense of Place, Nashville Episode.
Here are some reasons why our guest LOVE Casa la Cala:
1. BEST Location:
Surrounded by the most Beautiful Nature Setting, a Peaceful Creek, Live Oak, Fruit Trees All in Your Private Yard. Just 4 Blocks or 5 minutes Walk Will Take You to all the Safety Harbor Downtown Charm.
Pubs, Restaurants, the Pier, and the Tampa Bay Waterfront are just a Relaxing Short Stroll from Your Front Door!
Sunny, Spacious Living Spaces designed for Family Fun time. Fully equipped kitchen Fit for Any Gourmet Cooking.
All Bedrooms come with Beautiful Views, Feather Mattress Toppers, Luxury Bed Linens, and 5 Flat-screen TVs with over 200 channels to Indulge. Fast Internet WiFi is available throughout!
3. Serious Fun:
Your Very Own Private Courtyard, HUGE Patio, Party-ready String Lights that turn on with the touch of a Button... This is a place to Grill Some Mean Burgers, Shake Several Martinis and Gather the Whole Family for a Fun picnic, all Under those Bright Colored Umbrellas. Oh, Don't Forget to Play Some Horseshoe Pit Game while you are Watching the Sunset!
If You Have any Questions or Need Local Tour Suggestions, Please, Feel Free to Let Us Know. And Yes, We are Known for Respond Within Minutes :)
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between _______________________ (“Homeowner”) and _____________________ (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property. The property is located at:
527 Palm Ave N, Safety Harbor, FL 34695
The property is furnished and includes ________________________________________ [list appliances and other provided items like linens, towels, etc.]
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. An additional charge or $20 per person per night for guests will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at _____ p.m. on ____________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at _____ a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 7 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner..
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit: A deposit of $______ is due at least ____ days prior to the Check-In Date.
Option A: The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within _7_ days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
i. damage to the property or furnishings;
ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or
iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay.
Option B: The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowner immediately.
b. Rental Rate. Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within ____ days of the Check-in Date:
$ _______ per night x ____ nights = $_________
Cleaning fee $_________
Sales Tax $_________
Less deposit $(________)
TOTAL Due $_________
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
____% if cancelled ____ days prior to the Check-in Date
____% if cancelled ____ days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Below are some references you may contact to purchase such insurance:
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are major credit cards. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card: __________________ Type: _______________
Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________
Credit Card Number________________________________________
Exp date_____________ CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
[Rest of page intentionally left blank]
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
[electronic or manual signature]:
Name (print) Name (print):
Phone # (during stay): Phone # (during stay):
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Contact the host for Pet Approval
PARKING – Parking is limited to ___2___ vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. [Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the sewer system, you could be charged damages of up to _____$500____.]
If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
• The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
• A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
• The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
? Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
It is hereby agreed by and between ___________ (Homeowner) and _____________ (Guest) that homeowner will allow guest to have the following described pet and no others in the vacation home upon and subject to the terms and conditions of the rental agreement and this addendum.
The permission granted herein shall be limited to a certain pet as described below:
Type of Pet: ___________________ Name:
Color: ________________________ Weight: _______________________
Age:__________________ Sex: __________________
Guest hereby agrees to comply the following:
1. Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $__________ per (night/week).
2. All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
a. May not exceed 20 lbs.
b. Must be at least 1 year(s) of age or older.
c. Must be spayed or neutered.
d. Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
3. All pets must be leashed at all times.
4. Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
5. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
6. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
7. Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage may be deducted from security deposit.
8. Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
9. Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on balcony, patio, or porch.
10. Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.
HOW TO PAY: You can choose to pay with the following methods:
-PAYPAL - Convenient, safe, and fast: Log into your paypal account and choose SEND MONEY:
to: XXXXXXXX Paypal will confirm the payment directly with us.
-CREDIT CARD - Convenient, safe, and fast: You can email or phone through your credit card details
and we will process the payment through our company bank machine.
-BANK WIRE - Slower & be careful of extra fees your bank may charge. You can wire to our bank
account covering your handling fees (please ask your bank about this)
50% due when reservation is booked or reserved.
50% due 15 days before check in.
The guest will be refunded 100% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 30 days before the checkin
The guest will be refunded 50% of the total cost if the cancellation happens at least 14 days before the checkin
* Please respect our home and our family oriented neighborhood.
* No Smoking Please
* Small Dogs Under 20 lbs will be Considered on a Case by Case Basis. A Non-Refundable $99 Pet Cleaning Fee will be Charged in Addition to the Regular Cleaning Fee. Guests Who Instant Book Will Have Pet Cleaning Fee Added If Applicable.
* Primary guests must be at least age 25. Children of primary guests are welcome.
* No unregistered overnight guests.
* We welcome families with guests of all ages. Parents, PLEASE NOTE: We have not made any specific accommodations for children, toddlers or infants. For example, but not limited to: We do not have electrical outlet protectors. We do not have locking cabinets. You can expect to find normal household cleaning products in lower cabinets within reach of children. We have not made any other accommodations for children, toddlers or infants. We do not supply changing tables, high chairs, cribs, Pack ‘n Play or any other child-specific furnishings or equipment. Parents should use their own judgment and assess the suitability of our property for their stay. We are always available to answer questions or provide any additional information to help you determine if our place is right for you.
Our property, Casa la Cala, is within a 3 minute walk to Main Street in Safety Harbor and the beautiful downtown Safety Harbor. Bring your car if you like, we have off-street parking. But you really don't need a car! You can easily walk from one end of Safety Harbor to the other in minutes. Safety Harbor is a Cyclists Paradise, with Bike Trails to All Parts of the Tampa Bay area. You Can Bring Your Own Bike or Rent From Local Shops. On weekends, take the Jolly Trolley to Dunedin and from there connect to other trolley lines to get to anywhere along the west coast of Pinellas County. Ride the trolley all day on a $5 unlimited pass! PSTA public transit available all week.